If you want to measure the impact of your social projects it is important to have the right tools & software. The right tool can make your impact measurement process easier & more accurate.
Best Recommended Impact Measurement Tools & Software
As you might have guessed, there are tons of these tools and software on the market today. However, only a couple of them stand out and will deliver the results they promise. While we are not completely reviewing them, the following tools and software will allow you to keep tabs on your progress and improve your measurement of projects.
Know more about what impact measurement is.
- Survey CTO: Survey CTO is a tool used in more than 130 countries, which allows the user to communicate in hard to reach areas.
- TaroWorks: This tool offers offline cooperation and communication with teams in areas where online connections are not possible.
- Google Forms: Google is accessible to almost everyone and Google Forms is one of the best options to reach large quantities of people if your needs are simple and don’t need a lot of customization.
- Artemis: If you are looking for a comprehensive tool and application that will make life easier when measuring impact, Artemis is probably one of the best. Artemis is a hybrid survey & data management tool, which allows you to manage multiple projects at the same time—collect data, automatically compile, extract for further computation. The tool gives you complete freedom to work with other impact cloud products that allow further data computation.
Data Management Tools
Once you have used the above-mentioned methods to collect some data from people on the ground, you need to do something with the data. Unless you sort the data, it will be just a few random numbers that don’t mean anything. It is important to have a data management tool to ensure that data is sorted and easier to understand:
- Quickbase: Quickbase is one of the most trusted data sorting tools. It offers full customization to the user to meet their needs.
- SalesForce: If your program or project is product-driven, you might need a tool like SalesForce to give you an indication of product sales or deliveries.
Data management tools can greatly improve your life and make it easier to keep track of all your stats and social impact. The top tools will allow you to spend less time combing through data and more time planning your next move.
Impact measurement is one of the most important aspects of any social impact project. There is no use running a program if it does not yield any results and you won’t be able to find out why. These tools only touch the tip of the iceberg, but they are some of the very best on the market today and should make your life much easier.
If you have any questions feel free to check out our website or get in touch with us via email: email@example.com