How to Read/Analyze Data on Artemis Impact Platform?
Artemis Impact App ‘Data Feature’ allows you to read and analyze data based on the surveys that you shared with volunteers. Compiling and visualizing become easier, saving your time & efforts. Artemis Impact Organizer App is available on the web app.
The Artemis ‘data feature’ allows you to:
- Show the data recorded from your survey results
- Get a full overview of how many surveys filled, who collected the data, and where.
- Easily download the data and use the way you need to
In this article, you will learn about how to read & analyze data on your Project Dashboard. Follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you have already shared your surveys with data collectors—volunteers & participants.
Learn more about:
- Open your Project and click on the ‘Data’ menu at the top panel, at this time you will see the overview of your data surveys as following;
- Total Submission Count: this shows how many people submitted the data
- # of Individual Contributors: this shows how many people filled the surveys
- Last Submission Date: this shows the date of the last submission
- Responses Over Time: this graph shows the number of submissions overall
- Total Submission By Survey: this diagram shows the percentage of all surveys filled
- To see the detail of your survey data, you can click on the ‘Table’ menu at the top panel beside the ‘Data’. There, you will see the specific answers for each survey filled.
You can also download the data by clicking on the top right of your project dashboard.
Congratulations! You have successfully collected the data.
Artemis Impact Measurement App is a tool, which allows you to measure the impact you are creating, & ‘Monitor and Evaluate’ your projects in real-time. No need for multiple tools, streamline your impact measurement process with Artemis.
Watch the video tutorial below :